Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The storm has passed

For a few weeks now I haven't been at my best at work.
I was harbouring an anger of some sort, a discontentment. I felt stuck, and I wanted out. I felt like there was more I could do, and I felt like there was a landslide of work piling up on me.
Last night I made a decision to suck it up- while I look around, perhaps it's time for a jump, within the industry.
I want to run my own business but being where I am now, it would enable me to raise funds quickly for the things I want to do.
I decided that I may as well have fun while I am here, and I can still run my other projects concurrently.
Just great!

So today onwards, I want to shift my focus back onto giving thanks. Thanks for the opportunity to test my patience, my skills, my perseverance. The opportunity to be in an industry that tests me within all possible means.
So yes, thank you.

No comments: