Wednesday, January 14, 2009

+taipei+ 110109

I am back from Taipei-I love it there! The bright lights, the food, shops- ThumbS Up!The weather was great too-14 degress!
It's my second time there, so this time around, I knew where I wanted to go - Shih Lin night market!


in the cab. on the way to the market!!


First, we had to go grab a quick bite.. (or truth be told, SEVERAL quick BITES!)

First on the menu?
xiao hui and i + the o chien (translate: oyster with fried egg, and starch)

Then off we went for some ice dessert..


strawberry with condensed milk..

greentea with red bean.. my FAVE!



sweet things on sticks!




after eating, we were off to do some serious shopping!!! $$$$

welcome to Shihlin Night market- on a sunday night, SOOOOO crowded!!! :S







priscilla and i waiting for our fried mushrooms!!!!!!

black mushroom..

button mushroom..

and the japanese needle mushrooms!!!







taiwanese roti canai??

it looks gross.. I was quite turned off by this, it looked like some sort of liver to me-only to find out later, that its actually tofu-with black sauce!!




steamed buns, that were oh-so-Yummmayyy!!!


I love this egg sandwich thing I bought from 7/11...

MY NEXT STOP??
I am going to Amsterdam tonight!!! I am sooooo excited, I can't wait to see the Aukeses again! time to pack my bags!!
xx

No comments: