Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Netherlandsssss!!! here i come! .. and some pics

My bags are packed(FINALLY!!) and as the minutes go by, I become increasingly EXCITED!!! I can't sleep- PEtra, nog een paar uurtjes, en ben ik alweer in .. NETHERLANDS!!!

I should sleep to get some rest for tonight's work , I know- But ohh! I can't keep still! teee hee!

Another thing that's keeping me wide awake is deciding if I should go back to KL on the 19th after the sleepover at Ivy's.. If I stay in SG ; I 'll be able to hang out with Emily on the 19th , and with Sam on the 20th- I 'll be leaving for Dubai on the 21st!
But.. if I go home, I 'd get to see my family for the pre-CNY celeb. Hmm.. tough call.

I am going to wait for Rach to come home from Penang, to help me make my decision. :P

(@*)*)! its 1734 hours now- and still, no sleeep!
ohh m sooo excited and fidgety!!
Netherlands- here I come!!
xx
zwennie and i, babe we've come a long way since Victoria Uni, eh? :P kisses



Ivy and I trying out The Soup Spoon. We are on a mission, to try out all the cafe's and restaurants and hang out places in SG!

i love love love long dresses!!!!!!!!!!!!


The best Sundae in Sg- is at The White Dog Cafe.. Damn!!! I forgot the name of this sundae though- it's the one right at the top of the Sundae list in the menu!! :P

here's us at the desert place in Bugis!!

Jay and Ivy met up with us at Sushi Tei , City Hall


Emmy and I!! kisses. Have fun in Christchurch babeee!! see yaaa soon !

here's us at the National Geographic store in Vivocity- the place is sooo darn interesting; so much to see, so much to read. Els- was goin to bring you there when you came down last week, but i.. FORGOT! GOLDFISHHHH ..

Myself, Rach, Rach's lil sis , Li and Rach's mum at the White Dog Cafe, Vivo- great place to chill , guys!!!will post pics of the food we had here, once i get back from Amsterdam, too lazy to do it now :)

happy family!! Had fun hanging out with you all !! hehehe :)

love you Rach!!!! am waiting for you to come homeee. CEPATTT!!


1801 hours. Oh wait. My alarm's ringing. Oh no! and I didnt sleep !
TIme to get dinner- ciaoo ya'll! have a great weeeeeekk!! kisses
xx

No comments: