Tuesday, January 27, 2009

+Happy New Year of the OX, Gong Hei Fatt Choyyyyyyyyy!!!!+

-CNY cookies Rach and I baked today. We were going to bake a cake, but we couldn't get all the ingredients we needed.. so .. cookies it is!! -


a FANTASTIC Lunar New Year and happy festive holidays to all- may this year bring much PROSPERITY, WEALTH , HEALTH and SUCCESS !! :)

I was going to load the photos from my recent trip to Amsterdam, but my connection's a big fat PAIN IN THE ARSE for some reason, so guess I'd have to put that off till I come back from KL on the 30th!For now.. here's a teensy peek at a few of the many many photos I took :)-or better still , the rest of the pics will be on Facebook!!

I can't wait for my next Amsterdam trip!! hoeraa hoeeraaa!on the way back to Menaldum from Amsterdam, we past the Afsluitdijk..

Here I am again, back in Menaldum, after 6 years!!

familar sights greeted me

the house on Langpaed street :)

maaike en i on the skutsje


Maaike, who was smaller than me when I was here 6 years ago. Now she's ALL GROWN UP!! :)

After a quick lunch, Petra, Hessel , Maaike and I drove down to Beilen to visit Opa and Oma!



heheh.. I LOVE this pic of us all op de bank.. maar doutsje sta niet op dit photo :(



Leeuwarden!


stroopwafels from the Leeuwarden market on Fridays!! Lekker!


yeyy!! here's Doutsje !

After Hessel, Doutsje and Maaike dropped me back in the hotel in Amsterdam, Day2- I met up with Erik and Friso, my classmates from highschool Piter Jelles in Leeuwarden. Hmmm.. I need to find a picture of us from when they visited KL a few years back.. Trisha!! do u have the pics??

Ping and Erik
Friso

Thanh
Imelda


I 'll be heading to Perth tomorrow, and Priscilla's joining me. Yey, I can't wait! xx


I 'll be flying back to Kl for two days after Perth, back home to join my family for the CNY celebration!
I just realised that on bad days , it takes me more than an hour to reach DU from my family home in Bukit Jelutong, whereas it only takes me 55minutes to get to KL from Singapore.. SG really ain't that far fromKL is it? ! :)




Perth , here I come!!!
doeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
xxxx :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have the pics! Are they in amsterdam?? cool...ok ok..i upload the pics on facebbook!! :) hehe