Tuesday, January 13, 2009

IKEA with Mum

6 Jan 09- Mum and I were well on our way to the airport- I had a flight to catch back to Singapore bout 1300 ish.
Along the way, Mum told me she was going to shop at IKEA after dropping me off at the airport. As soon as she told me, I instantly didn't want to go home-not just yet!! I wanted another day with mum, and at IKEA too! I love spending time at IKEA!
So on the spot, I tried calling AirAsia to see if I could change my ticket.

It was a no-go.*(*)(*@(@*$ BAHHH..

So mum drove me all the way to LCCT- and to AirAsia's ticket counter I went, to purchase another ticket back to Singapore on the 7th instead . Whoppeee ! So, I had one whole day more with mum!!

We went straight to IKEA , where we spent most of the day there-and headed later to Maple, to hang out.
Mum, I love our day-outs together.. can't wait to come back to KL soon !!!
I love you mum!
mum (in the background), and I @ IKEA!!!!













4 comments:

Unknown said...

Obviously the love of Ikea runs in our family :)

.:Leeming:. said...

darl i miss photo shooting in maple =)

C P said...

CK: yesss it doessss!!! :)
ming: I miss it toooooo!!!! :( and i miss the fishballs near Maple too, yummmM!!! :P

.:Leeming:. said...

yeah the delicious steam fishballs we always bought 10 biji makan in the car hahaha~