Monday, January 5, 2009

Here's to A FANTASTIC 2009!*

cheers!
So New YEar's came and went, and here I am, home again!
Just about last week, while msning with my lil bro, I bought my air tickets back to Kl on an impulse. The best part?
Suprising mum , dad and linny at home, on a sunday 4 Jan 09 at 1030 hours.

Should have seen the look on dad's face when I walked in with Boy behind me. :) Totally worth all the trouble!

I m back without my camera cord thingy-hence today's post would have to be a naked one. oopsie.
My New Year Resolutions/Things To Do for 09?
1) Sleep more (honestly, I can go 36 hours without sleeping these days.. tsk. )
2)Party Less ( I AM SERIOUS!!!)
3) Read more
4) Experiment with cooking ( Rach.. join me please??I have new recipe for chicken salad! Found it while in Auckland.. except I misplaced the article I tore from the magazine.. soo.. hmm..:P )
5) My scrapbook project with ivy :)
6)Re: 5- develop my photos!!
7) Ice cream making classes (yes.. also with Rach!!! :P )
8) SAVE $$$
9)Be Less of a Procrastinator
10) Exerciseeee!!! (Sam- maybe clubbin does count as exercising, yes?? )
11) Spend more time with family!
12)Keep in touch with friends

Ok-dad's leavin for the airport, mum and I are going to collect Sugarbun and Muffin from the groomer's and we are all going to send dad off to the airport...ooohh the monsters are going to be so excited to go on a loooooong ride~
ciaooooo ya'll!!
xx

No comments: