Tuesday, January 13, 2009

a piece of the smelly gang 090109/100109

Olaaa folks!!
Sorry been MIA, been super super busy, i havent been sleeping enough for 3 weeks now!!!
I went back to Kl two weeks back i think.. was a good trip, enjoyed the time spent with my family, and especially my mum. Was going to go back to Sg on the 6th but ended up cancelling my flight, and getting another ticket for the 7th -so I could go shop in IKEA with mum-so worth it!

So anyways- 9th Jan 09; Sam, Ling and I woke up early, and left our apartment at.. 930 hours to get breakfast and shop at Bugis.

Getting breakfast that early in the morning with your good friends is one of the bestest things to do -trust me, esp on a bright sunny Friday morning (even more so, when the rest of the world is working!!)
The only trouble was, we were so early that most of the shops in Bugis weren't even opened yet by the time we were done with breakfast at 1030 hours.

BAh.

So we walked around and bummed for a bit, while waiting for the shops to open , ONE by ONE.
OH!!! But we LOVE LOVE LOVE shopping at bugis, it's .. DA BOMB!! And it's SO CHEAP!
Ling and I while waiting for Sam to choose her ear-rings!


Sam had to leave sometime bout 1300 ish , as she had to work at night, and Ling to meet her friends at Orchard- and I? to meet Eli who was coming to visit for the weekend!!!!

1430 pm found myself picking Eli up at Harbourfront-wooppeeeee!!!
It's been 2 years since I last saw her.
The best thing was that we could still pick up from where we left off.

Seeing Eli again made me realised that I 've lost track of time- it's been 2 years since I left uni- our conversations though; was still its lively, chirpy self- filled with laughter and our constant giggles.
I am so glad I met you we met in income tax law class, hun!!

I guess that's the thing with great friends- it not how much we see each other, but the quality time we spent with one another, that makes us stronger.

Eli- I had the best time with you!!

Fandy aka Bumpy , has moved to Johor Bharu recently-he came down to meet us , and to take us ard for the day. it was a smelly gang day!!! ~~


nice view huh.. in the carpark @ Harbourfront.. :p

After lunch, Bump's cousin, Adam took us to Esplanade.. a live band was playing then, loved it!!



us at Clarke Quay!


This is Boat Quay by night.. John.. if you're reading this- I found the Jazz Bar!!!!! :P

Clarke Quay by night


ice cream potong , anyone?

eli enjoying her mutton @ Lao Pa Sat

Greedy bumpyyyyy!!

the boys and their tulang!heh...

bumpy, the straw, and the tulang.. hmmm


Alham, Bump's cousin brought us to Marina Barrage after dinner at Lao Pa Sat- the view was FANTASTIC!

View from the top.. Gorgeous!!

my darling eli and i!


we were both Sooooo tired, but soo happy!!!



Day two:
Question-What's Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner called?
Hmm.. I like it .. BRUNNER.

So, Day two of Eli's SG trip, this was what we had for Brunner, hah.. :
Banana Crumble as my main course..

Crispy Chicken Caesar Salad as our appetizer

Crispy Chicken fillet as Eli's main

.. and Mushroom Spaghetti as our dessert!! lol.

I like Swensens!!:)


us at Orchard , enjoying the music playing outside Takashimaya ..


Eli's quick dinner at Pasta mania before heading to Bugis !

Eli and I, shopping at Bugis Junction.. I miss you already babe!!!

xx

No comments: