Tuesday, September 23, 2008

my right eye brow

ARGGGGG !! $^%(#(#))!!!!!
so i was looking thru today's pics- and i realised that while trimming my bangs last night, i snipped out a portion of my right eye brow!!! boo hooooo!!!
* refer to exhibit a below:-


exhibit a.


i had a day off today, so what did I do?? shop of course!!! I bought my big hand bag (finallyyyyy!!!), an umbrella (in case it rains in Milan!!! ) , and yes... two more dresses!!! The great thing was that I actually did come home with what I've been really wanting to get for a week now.

Another great thing?? Found out from Julie today that there is this bus company which stops at One U from Novena station, for only 55dollars-- and that's for a TWO WAY ticket!!! woot. Hmm.All I need now is just a day or two in my schedule to finally GO HOME!!


The house is so empty now!!!
Sam's in Auckland, while Rach is in Amsterdam. When I came back just, Ling was asleep already. I miss you girls already!! cant wait to be reunited next week !! :X Hope you girls are having a blast!!

Anyways..I'll be away the whole week starting tomorrow, will be back on Monday: have a FANTASTIC week ahead ya'll!!!

ps: Found this website, am so amused with it; it's a webcam of the city of Milan. check it out!!


http://www.milanocam.it/

Also, here's an online currency calculator:
http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html
great for when deciding how much local currency to take with us overseas!!

xx

No comments: