Monday, September 15, 2008

monday blues (NOTTTTT!!! ) tralalalala

****stolen pics from kit mey ****








**************





where we live ; follow the yellow brick road











coffee club @ orchard



my delicious dory fish mushroom, something something -







kit mey's Alfredo pasta.

















































my apple crumple pie...



...topped with macademia flavored ice cream!!!




















and i found Borders in Sg!! wooooooot!



sg city by night









































































I should be sleeping by now because it' s a MONDAY tomorrow (argggggggggggggggg)

Except..........
that I am OFF duty tomorrow, so wooo hooo! unlike the rest of the world (:P blehh) tonight IS my friday night! (or whatever day of the week it is, that you dont have to go to work the next day).

Hence here I am now , happily blogging.

I just got back from Bangkok, hence sorry if this entry has to be again be flooded with pics and just a small short post from me. My brain just ain't working now.

The weekend has been a good one, spent my saturday with Ivy and Kit Mey. We are officially super broke by now, having spent quite a substantial amount at ORchard Road. Well, well, a girl's got to do, what a girl's got to do; SHOP! :P

On a brighter side of things, we now each are happy proud owners of cute adorable cardigans! (of which I doubt we'll even get to wear anytime soon!But it is adorable! I bought two in fact, from the shop ( I think its called Cotton Candy) . GOrgeous gorgeous, cute and adorable I swear!
I bought one with cute cherries on it, and another with.. ermm.. GREAT. I don't remember, (and am too lazy to run across to my wardrobe) .. but i think it either has bunnies or ribbons on it. Either that, or something equally cute, like .. sweets or what nots. I remember the colour of cardigan No. 2 though, grey and pink; very ADORABLE!!

So our saturday was productively spent hunting for cute dresses, and shoes, and also taking photos of us in action at the mall. Kit Mey suggested Coffee Club near the Somerset mrt for lunch, I really love the place. The dory fish with mushroom something something that both Ivy and I ordered was FANTASTIC!!!Even the Alfredo something something that Kit May ordered was DA BOMB!!!! The only complaint I have of it is that it is TOO SMALL!!!

After we bid our good byes to dear Kit Mey ( who was in a hurry to get ready for a big night out) (and by then it was already 8 something) , Ivy and I decided at the spur of the moment to go check out the Mid Autumn Festival decorations at Clarke Quay.

HAPPY MID AUTUMN FESTIVAL y'all!!

Enjoy the pics!!xx
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I luuuurve that LV bag! I'm so going to get it! :P

therevolutionaryrebel said...

wow! the decorations at clarke quay is beautiful :) too bad i can't join you girls, my big night out wasnt so big after all .. heheh. i had fun! we should do this more often :)

C P said...

yesssss!!! wish u didnt have to leave so early!!!! i had fun tooo!!! lets go shop more often! :P