Monday, September 8, 2008

housewarming/ batch farewell: part II



sha , ping , sam .. on TV!


* ping, rach and sam *




housemates!! ping, ling and rach + sam!!



ping & bobo
shan yee!
jovern
most of the batch
alice and soon aik

sam and i xx



I'm back from Beijing!! Got home today about 1500ish, totally exhausted.
Beijing went great, had quite alot of fun, very little rest, lots of shopping and lots of food!

I got there as early as 0630 Sunday morning, and after checking in, some of us were still quite wide awake despite the long night before. So we got dressed, and left for the Silk market.
I wanted to go to Ya Siew actually, heard so much about it, but Zabreena was all gung ho about going to the Silk market, so finally we went to the Silk Market instead.

Which turned out to be a smart choice!!
I bought a winter jacket, and yet another jacket for autumn. I think I'll wear the red autumn jacket to Milan, hope it'll be enough to keep me warm!!

Beijing's very much of a lively city, I didnt get to do much sight seeing though- we wanted to go visit Tian Tamen Square and the Forbidden City as well, but it was raining the whole day, so we decided to stay on indoors and shop instead!

My legs are hurting like mad now, it could be the overdose of peking duck we had last night, or the cold wind and rain in Beijing, or for the fact that I have been walking so much the past two days-but it hurts now!

will update beijing's pics later tonight..


mood: tired but happy
music: the little things- colbie caillat
weather outside: raining, heavy!yeyy
tummy level: running empty, am hungry!grr..

No comments: