Thursday, September 18, 2008

how to make a pirated mudpie ice-cream

I got back from Bangalore early this morning, dead tired. I didn't get much sleep , woke up by noon to laze around and watch you tube. decided then to head to vivo with rach.






rach and i tried the mud pie mcflurry .yumm yumm yummm!


...except that I think I can produce an equally good imitation of it:

step 1: buy vanilla ice cream from supermarket. (note: get the biggest tub of vanilla ice cream you can find--- trust me on this!! )

step 2: add tons and tons of milo powder to your huge tub of ice cream (note: if you are feeling really skinny; feel free to add crushed Oreos, M & M's, brownie or even crunchy oat clusters )

step 3: dig in baby!!!yum!


gd night ya'll!!
ps:m sorry for the lousy entry.. i m real tired.

No comments: