Saturday, September 6, 2008

housewarming and a batch farewell








our hot, HOT HOT tub! :P





ping-charlene-palveen
We had our housewarming cum batch farewell wednesday night, here are the pics!

just got off the phone with mum, i miss you so much mum :(
I am leaving for Beijing tonight , and I feel thousands and hundreds of butterflies in my tummy..

I am excited, and soooo darn nervous! Sam left this morning for Beijing, Rach is leaving in an hour to Maldives, while Ling is happily exploring Sg with her bf, lucky Ling!!!I can't wait to get to Beijing and shop for winter clothes!

mini Checklist:
Bags packed
Nails painted, THank God!
Homework:done

goin to get some sleep now, Have a great weekend ya'll!
sigh , the internet's darn slow, will update more pics when i get back! xx

No comments: