Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Si, Certo!

Ho intenzione di imparare l'italiano

Si Si!! With Gian's mum coming to visit Singapore once again in 10 days, I am in a mad frenzy to put my Italian act together.

2 years ago, when I left Rome after a short holiday, I told Paola I would be able to speak to her in Italiano when I see her next. To my credit, I did attempt, it's just that TIME just has its way of stealing time from me! Before I know it, it's been more than 2 years, and my books are getting dusty.

So, Si, io studiato!

I've got it all planned out:
2 Italian books
3 apps
1 itranslator
10 phrases a day (memorize) = in 10 days I would be able to speak Italian! Well, sort of, like..
Buonguorno!
come vai?
Buon apetito!
io ho fame.
Buonanotte!

I can do it! Sì! Posso farlo! Certo!

No comments: