Saturday, March 24, 2012

Little Somethings From Home

I am feeling a wee sad having to leave kl this afternoon. Never mind, I shall look forward to having dinner with Gian and his mum tonight, yes, Paola's here, and I shall put my Italian to good practice! Si, molto bene!bellissimo!

That, and am about to kick-start a new beginning come this Monday, so I really gotta focus! Think Tony Robbins's cognitive conditioning frameworks!

So here I am now, running around the house, taking pictures of my favourite little items around the house. Two of which are new from my shopping trip with mummy at ikea yesterday.Ah, how I love these precious moments, of time spent with mum!

A pair of giraffes, one a mum and the other a baby, bought by gian and I from last year's cape town for mum, cosy looking floral lampshade, quaint lacy vase and yes, my favourite pair of Frisian clogs from over 10 years ago!

Anyways, I really gotta find time to meet friends when am back.. But it's just that my time is so short here in kl, and i just would rather spend all I have here with my family. I don't want another 10 years to past though before i actually meet up with everyone else!

For now, let's focus on making more moolah!

No comments: