Thursday, March 29, 2012

First week

Oh wow weee! The first week at work is drawing to a close, and it's been great. I feel thankful to be starting fresh, excited for the opportunities, happy to be out of advertising, and just well, really at a happy place right now.

This week's pretty packed with activities, everyone seems to be in sg, I am quite pooped from running around after work!

Paola's in town, and we have been taking her around, and I am definitely putting my Italian to good use. Tomorrow I am taking her to a musical thing after work at esplanade while Gian is at work, I am excited to show her around!

Yesterday, Sergio was in Singapore- oh gosh! The last time I saw him was in the Netherlands, 10years ago! You can imagine our excitement when we met! I've said it before, and I will say it again, afs has been one the best experience ever, and I have only mum and dad to thank, for having given me this incredible opportunity to see te world and learn about everyone else's cultures. It's just amazing.

No comments: