Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Navigating

So am down to my last few days at the agency, and I find myself inspired at work.

I was packing my bags to go home this evening, when I caught sight of the powerpoint slides of the new girl at work.

Impressive. She's so young, and she's never been to university - yet her presentation slides were so impressive. Everything she learnt, all her skills were from her work experience.

See, that is the way to learn. By putting ourselves amongst people much better than us.

As aptly put by Walter Bagehot 'The greatest pleasures in life comes from doing what people say you cannot do'.

And every day, I do watch out for ways to learn and improve my skills set. By constantly putting to rest limiting beliefs, I see myself growing. Small tiny steps, but chartering forward, navigating the rough waters, for sure!

Ok. Now back to writing a little something for Cyn's Kitchen on Wheels!




No comments: