Wednesday, March 21, 2012

On the road

So am on the road, back to kl before I start work next week!

Tioman was amazing!! I love it there, so serene and the villagers are such simple people. Gian and I enjoyed every minute of it, and you can tell from our burnt butts, from days spent at the beach and at the sea!

I just need to now upload the photos from my camera but it seems that I hardly have the time!

Anyways i truly enjoyed the trip, and it was quality time spent minus the use of our mobiles, which cut us off from the rest of the world, giving us the much needed time to unwind.

I am so going to take my diving license this year!

Anyways, Monday and Tuesday was spent hanging out with thanh, who's on a business trip from Netherlands, around Singapore. It's always wonderful to have friends visiting from all over, I truly enjoy the diversity!

No comments: