Sunday, June 14, 2009

REBEL without a cause, on a Sat night 130609



I came home from work at about 11 something in the P.M. to get a few texts from Kit Mey and Jiren that they were on their way (already!!) to Butterfact. ! (GASPSSS!)

I had to hurry- after a few frantic texts to Vy in Dubai, and a quick chat with Sammy who's just got back from KL, and a short 'operation' on my broken nail (boohoo!) I had only an hour to leave the house if I wanted to leave at 1.30 am .

Got out of shower 12.45 am - apparently it was very crowded at Butter (what's new? ) So we changed our club plans to Rebel. Never been there, may as well try it out.

Got to the club by 2 , and here are the pics!! I managed to meet up with Amanda and Zwennie too!!
I didn't drink, I am trying to recover from my flu and cough before my coming weekend trip! Definitely fun though to catch up with the girls!!
xxx


Hmmm come to think of it, its my first time partying with kitmey!!






kit mey and jacklyn , her colleague


ping, jiren and kit mey




kit mey, jac, ping











leel li, zwennie, ping , amanda!!! great to see u babes!!xxx











zwennie and ping!























xxx!!!

:)

No comments: