Sunday, June 7, 2009

on weekends, I like .. oops LOVE!!!!


Ok, so mostly everyone I know is either trying to hook me up with another someone, or pester me into 'hiring' a part time bf . AHEMMM.

Hell, I 've even been bombarded with questions which I admit amuse me : from if perhaps I 've gone lesbian (eeeps! ), to if I don't want commitment FINEEE, but perhaps just be a travel companion(??!!!) , if I wanted to join an online match making website , ...

...and yes yes, a year is a long time to be single.

It has even come to the point where I feel inclined to lie to people I know, or have just met that I am happily attached or engaged to be married (with the new ring on my finger) just to please them that I am conforming to social norms , that a woman at the age of 24 cannot be single! Argh.

Honestly, I am absolutely happy where I am now, and at this point in time - I am all up for self discovery, and learning, to be inspired and to inspire. And no, I am not in denial so leave me alone , peeps, thankyouverymuch!!!

AHEM. Plus.. I have got fantastic darling girlfriends who keeps me ohhhhh soooo busy!!! :D :D

And now, more pics of yet another fantastic weekend with Vy and Yv!

we bumped into the care bear van!!

We were at Cuppage Road, to engrave our rings. We were delighted to find quite a few Japanese eateries !!



us at the Cable Car restaurant- waiting for our Japanese pork curry rice



Whenever you put the three of us together, we get all excited-instantly coming up with random plans - we were on a mission at first to get our rings engraved and enroll for Japanese classes. We ended up going for lots of coffee, shopping for things we didn't quite need (ahemmmmmmm) and well... SHOPPING!

At least there were some developments with our Hong Kong trip!!Yv has booked our hotel rooms!!

Love my off days with you girls!!!

With the Great Singapore Sale, most labels were 30% off! So we had to check it out, of course! There was a long queue outside Gucci , so guess what we did to amuse ourselves while waiting?


We shopped a bit, and come dinner time...
Coffee Club!!











Our club sandwich with roast chicken and salmon, with to-die-for-but-oh-so-sinful chips!


our quiche with spinach and smoked salmon, Da bomb, 'nuff said.

love yous!

xxx

No comments: