Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The HK Story


I am back from my holiday!!!

I had so much with the girls- my gosh! The amount of photos we took, the videos (ahemmsss!!!) and the shopping!!!

I LOVE Hong Kong!!

Such a fantastic vibrant city (albeit the heat) but yess!!! Fantastic, fabulous nonetheless!!! LOVES IT!! I am actually heading there for work the day after tomorrow- Shopping malls, HERE I COME AGAIN!!!
Also,GREAT NEWS!! The HK Great Sale starts 29th of June , Wooohoo! Just on time when I get there the second time around : D

Ok!!! Back to the trip- We had so muchhhhh FUN!!! I am so in love with the dresses we all bought in triples , and I even have abs now, even with all the tong sui (translate: Chinese dessert soup stuff ) and Dim Sum , plus other etcs we ate! Why?? Simply because we were laughing so much!!
Girls, I can't wait for 'Season 2'!!! :D

More Pics comin' up later,

zzz. Nights!

No comments: