Thursday, February 5, 2009

Zurich 050209


050209 0718 hours Tummy growls . Grrrr... guess its time for breakfast.

0720 drag myself out of bed

0721Spend a few good seconds deciding; mushroom or tomato soup for breakfast.

0721 (and a few seconds later...) Decide on mushroom. Put the kettle on to boil water.
Whike waiting, decide to have an apple, and flip thru a variety of German channels, a korean channel and a Thai channel.. Settle on FTV (.. Fashion TV , that is ..)


Draw curtains, sky is slightly graw and cloudy, hmm wonder if that's an indication of snow.

Kettle stops boiling, make myself mushroom soup , grab two packets of crackers from my cargo bag, jump straight back into bed.

FTV Breakfast is on. Hmmmm HEAVEN!

0833 Sunny bright outside now. Zurich has woken up, more and more cars are passing by with each single minute.

0838 Robert calls for breakfast. We decide to wait till 11 to head to town for Brunch.

0841 Should I brush my teeth now?

0845 Check nails for chips.

0846 I am going to do my nails , yeyy!

1229 Back from Brunch..

if I were to explode now , my whole room would be covered with roast chicken, mayo, spgahetti, croissants and tomato soup.

1231 I am going to skip dinner tonight, I decide.

1232 Discovered i could connect to the internet with the cordless keyboard.
1233 Discovered I could use Internet TV for FREE.
FREEEE!!??!
Whopeeeeeeee!! Hence these posts on the blog now :)

Life is Grand:)

1317 Hmmm wonder what day of the week is it .

1600 off to Laetzi Park with Alex!

little swiss houses

mr spidey on ya house?

ciaoooo!

No comments: