Monday, February 2, 2009

the yellow bike trail and lychee mojitos


i love this photo taken at marina bay. wonder what's on this man's mind , he looked so sad, and was standing there for a good 20 mins.


dear yen ling and i ! xx




hehe. we had to go get nelson new flipflops!

I finally bought a new bike!!! (cycle .. that is! lol)
Everyone 's been asking me, 'huhhhh , you have a licence??? ' that I am kinda tempted to go get a bike license .. HMMMMMMMMM.

Anyways, I am so happy with my oh-so- gorgeous yellow bike! Yen Ling wanted a bike too, so we both got same ones, and we are both planning on a great Tour de SG and JB real soon with some of her other cycling enthusiast friends .haha

There's this little (well.. okayy not so little ) bike trail along the coast of Johor, and it goes thru little kampongs (translate: villages) -Ling and i figured it'll be quite fun .. Guess that will be item no.4 on my list ping's mini projects '09 :P ooohhh i just can't wait , the uncle who sold us our bikes will be delivering it next week!!

Nelson's back in SG , and I met him for dinner and drinks at Cafe Del Mar afterwards. I love it there, such a chill place. (note:must bring own mosquito repellant.. and ohhhh a GIANT can of lychees!)

The lychee mojitos at Del Mar ROCKS! Hmm.. they're bit stingy tho' with their lychees, I am going to bring my own can of lychees with me the next time ard!!
12.50 hours, sammy is still in bed. Time to wake her up!!
xx loves

No comments: