Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Auckland 150209


Paulyn, we went to Milan together, now we are in Auckland . Wonder where we'll go next!!!


we had lunch by the waterfront.



the little bird who had bits of our garlic bread when we had our backs turned while taking group photos!! naughty!









Just before getting our ice cream after lunch, we came to the ferry pier . I had an idea, let's just choose any random place to go to!Everyone agreed, we wanted to go Waiheke Island at first, but finally chose Devonport. So , Devonport we went!

Boarding the ferry.. All aboard!



Ping and Paulyn

a paparazzi shot of the guys, deep in convo.

Kat and Joey

almost there..
Devonport.






Rudi and his model pose. haha..

and Ian...don't quite know what Ian is doing here, but I suspect he's doing the Titanic.





someday, i want a house just right by the beach.





clockwise left to right; my self, paulyn, kat and joey
Doesn't Kat look like Maggie Q??? I think she does!






love these houses by the beach!! Imagine just chillin on the verandah on lazy noons, drinking and enjoying the beach scene!




swings!!!!





Day 2
Darling Rach was also in Auckland the same time I was. So we met up for breakfast at Denny's and took a walk around Queenstreet.

Yum!! we had vege club sandwich and..

chicken fajitas!


I took Rach to the waterfront , Love the place!



This second time around in Auckland, I fell in love with the place.
The sights, the scenes, the beach, the lazy lifestyle, the water, the houses, the cafes by the waterfront, lazy noons-
reminds me a lot of Cape town.


That, and I had great company :)

Ah, lazy lifestyle.

I like.

No comments: