Monday, December 22, 2008

Nagoya, Japan 13 Dec 2008

I came home excited today (!!!!! ) ; I bought 3 books ... (drumroll pleeeeeze...) for SGD$ 18; plus a few dresses from Bugis and Plaza Sing . I am very pleased indeed!!! :)))

So anyways, more on the present , later.
I've heaps of backdated photos to post and tons to update, good lord. Life's been keeping me real busy, and all's great!!
but wait.. Let me start with pics from my Nagoya trip two weeks ago:


ramen for lunch



and this is the train station map of nagoya



.. and that's us at the Nagoya Castle.
just before the 3D movie ...haha.
Dephne and I , obviously amused with our 3-D glasses :)








i love this pic.unedited, i swear.
dont know if i'll have the time to blog before xmas, but in case i don't- MERRY CHRISTMASSSS YA'LL!!
have a good one,
xx

No comments: