Saturday, December 13, 2008

my (only!!) christmas wish

Dear Santa,
I do not have much to ask. Yet i don't think its something you can give or buy me; i guess it's something only i can give myself.

I just want to be happy.

So even if it means I can't quite officially celebrate xmas , new year's and even chinese new year this o9- so what right? I am going to be happy about it still, I don't care.

I guess, thinking about it now, EVERY OTHER DAY is a christmas, new year and cny to me; i get a holiday every few days, i get to go on trips, i get to shop loads. That sort of.. rocks , right?

Still.. it doesn't mean that I do not long to go home for the festive season; and to have reunion dinner with my family (even if it means arguing with lin over jap food vs chinese food) , and to snuggle in bed with my furry monsters who just won't let me sleep, bum in front of the TV with mum, or run around with the girls; giggling, shopping, clubbing.

So, when I can't come home this year to celebrate this time of the year with all of you special ones back home (you know who you are) , it doesn't mean I have forgotten you. Nothing can be further from the truth, instead I miss you guys even so much more this time of the year... and dad... you won't even know the real reason why I can't come home this CNY. It doesn't mean I am a bad daughter, or I have forgotten you.

But I guess I get to come home and party hard, and eat and shop every other day, no? ;)

Yes, I still have just one wish...

and that's to be happy :)

AND HAPPY I SHALL BE!

Guys, can't meet ya'll at zoukout tonight, I would love to go.. but am heading to Nagoya instead.
party hard , peeps!
xx

NAgoya.. here I come!!
aarti: see ya this monday , let's do dinner and drinks!xx

No comments: