Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday, Dec 08, 08

ever tried ice cream with 'roti' (translate:bread) ? Only for $ 1, and very yummy too!

yenling ,our ice cream and I @ Orchard Road.

I woke up late today.
Missed my karaoke date with darling Em. boo hoo.
Good thing? I woke up to slamming of doors this noon at 1500 hours, happy to find that SAM IS HOME ! Yes, that would mean that we'd be painting SG city red tonight. whoop!Juen , up for it?:P

So I met up with YenLing yesterday. Gosh, I've known the girl for ages now! We met during our year exchange in the Netherlands when we were 17. Fast forward 6 years on, we are still friends. So it was really 'gezellig' (translate: Dutch for a somewhat English equivalent of 'cosy' ) yesterday to meet up with her against a different backdrop of busy christmas shoppers, congested road, noisy crying children, long street of malls and pushy salesmen. AH. That's SG for you.
Just like before , each time when I visited her in Winterswijk (approx 4 hours from my village Menaldum) we were craving for our ice cream fix . Except this time around, it wasn't gelato that we ordered, but the good ol' King's ice cream you'd get from the sidewalks of Orchard Road from the ice cream man.
I fell in love once again with this dress from BEBE, except that it didn't come in my size. DAMN. They only have M left, apparently size S is sold out , the whole of SG. DOUBLE DAMN (note: IVYYY!!! can check out BEBE for me in KL?? pls pls pls?? :P)
We left Orchard about 1700 ish, She was heading out for her night cycle thing; and I to go run my errands.
I ended up @ Simei East Point Mall , and spent a good hour and a half at the bookstore. Since I couldn't splurge on that darling BEBE dress I am desperately in love with, I decided to treat myself to books instead! Been eyeing a few since I got here, so .. BOUGHT IT!my xmas pressies!

Rewind to Sautrday ,6 Dec. Em and John are back in SG too! We went out looking for an imaginery JAZZ BAR in Clarke Quay/Boat Quay. Was quite entertained by the crowd there, but we got bored hunting after awhile, so we decided to head to Play, a gay club. COOL! Great music they have there, and you don't have to worry about men groping your ass while shaking ya booty !



us at PLAY, playing. lol. I went for 24 hours without sleeping, and we ended the night at this dim sum place in Geylang, and overslept on Sunday, so much for going to church. :S

ping,wesley,em and john @ Clarke Quay

1820 hours. Damn. Gotta run, we are leavin in 45. AGH!
have a good week ya'll , will upload NZ pics soon!
xxxmuax muax

No comments: