Monday, December 8, 2008

Houston , Texas



Houston!! 23 Nov, 08.
The verdict? LOVE IT!
before..
after!!




dinner at cheesecake factory



we rented to cars to go to the factory outlet :)









my chocolate strawberry cocktail. SLURP


and this is vincent, fellow AFS-er /college mate , who's now in Houston working! :)



6.02 am , Monday morning8th Dec 08. I should be sleeping, yes. Instead I am uploading pics on both Facebook and here, while watching Definitely,Maybe all over again. This movie rocks, REALLY! It's raining , and I hope Yen Ling wasn't caught in the rain. She went night cycling , all over from East coast to somewhere -somewhere , stopping at random night spots in SG for supper. I would have gone , except that I am actually pretty exhausted still from Christchurch, hence, am happily being a mothball at home.
I am really sleepy. wish i could just go to sleep. Except that my pics from Houston 's taking its sweet darn time loading. #(*$*(#)*0 thank god for Thanh ,who 's keeping me company on his phone while on the way to Den Haag!
zzzzzzz

No comments: