Friday, August 8, 2008

quickies

the people who'll always be in my heart! + Boo. Sorry Boo, you're missing from this pic.. let's take more pics when you come back from Aus ya? Min yi too!!!


girls in the snack shop!


zanmai @ pyramid

mummy's sweethearts

girls -1.. the 1 being Sam!!





FAB friends!




Sorry I've been terribly busy. As always, the week went by in a quick blur . Cant believe a week's gone by ! Anyways here are some pics from last weekend!

ps: I have OFFICIALLY gone off COFFEE!! WHhooopee! IT has been exactly 5 days since my last cup of coffee! Nope, still cant quite properly function esp. during the day time after lunch and when all I want to do is to crawl back in to bed, but YEP, I am getting there. ALMOST!! I am forgetting what coffee even tastes like! :P

pps: sorry I have been to busy to blog. I am just really exhausted at the mo., all 's great though, BUT TERRIBLY BUSY.byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: