Saturday, August 30, 2008

minus one

ok so maybe not all's rosy.
I am feeling a little down for no good reason. OR maybe THERE IS a reason.
the main part of me being sad at the moment is i miss my saturdays back home in KL. I miss waking up to the pitter-patter of my sugarbun and muffin running up the stairs and jumping on my pillow just to check if I am awake.
I miss hearing mum and lin's loud conversations in the hall downstairs. I miss just being able to do what I want, with no schedule constraint.
I miss my shopping escapades in curve with sam, or one u and even bangsar.
I miss mum yelling at me for no good reason.
I miss finding sugarbun's poo poo on pa's expensive carpet.. or finding that bun has also pee-ed just on the OTHER expensive carpet of poor daddy.
I miss my english muffin from ss15 starbucks-hell I even miss the uncle from that sushi store that opens till 2.30 am @ asia cafe.
I miss just coming home to loud barks and licks, scratches and finding wet noses sniffling thru my shopping bags.
I miss my channel E!
I miss mum and i miss lin annoying me with her questions, and us fighting over dresses and room space.
I miss being able to just pick up the phone and pestering ben to meet up.
I miss just lazing the whole day in bed.
I miss rushing like a mad person meeting you guys back home, going places and doing just nothing but shopping and gossiping.
I miss muffin annoying me to play ball with her.
I miss yelling at boy after finding that he's been trying to scare sugarbun by putting her in the fridge
- or for hiding muffin's ball.
i miss my bumming ard sessions with keh and ben.

I miss my car, and even that annoying foreign worker who works at that shell ss15 petrol pump who just pesters me all the time.
I miss my seapark tong sui.
I miss dad's loud voice.
I miss sleeping with sugarbun on my head and muffin on my stomach!
I miss having family dinner -complete with dad from jkt and boy back frm bris
i miss my night outs with the bangkok group :)


SO there. I am human after all, and no amount of travelling around the world, or having gorgeous big master bed room, or shopping or partying in Singapore, or earning lots money , painted nails, is ever going to take away from what is always in my heart- HOME and you guys back home. you know who you are.

love
ping

No comments: