Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Adelaide





erika and the flag?!
just outside our hotel.







shopping area near our hotel. woopeee!
HSBC adelaide!! :) i miss u guys!
i know , i know.. i am vain.. but this is MY BLOG..so bear with it! :P







photos taken while wandering lost looking for our hotel






SHOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


photo taken by passer-by while waiting for the tram. :P






view from the room- gorgeous, nice and sunny!




Turns out that my new red shoe does bite!

I just got back from Adelaide last night, and hooray hooray, I've an off day today! woot!

So Adelaide's fun, love the weather. It's small enough to be cosy, and big enough to have shops for us to indulge in!We arrived early in the morning, bout 7-8 ish, and after checking in and an hour worth of sleep- I was well charged up to go sight seeing around the city!!

Some shops.. actually come to think of it most shops were having their off-season summer sale; which suits me just fine really since Singapore 's always in summer mode. I was quite happy to find two dresses , very cheap! :)
Enjoy the photos!

ps: i m in love with Alberta Ferretti's Fall 2008 look: black kohl eyes, pale pink lips, long flowy hair-- hmmm I like!

No comments: