Saturday, August 16, 2008

because a girl can never hav too many dresses!!

-even if it means that you'll have nothing to eat for the next few weeks till the paycheck comes in.. at least you have a wardrobe full of.... DRESSES!! (and shoes for that matter.. oh.. and lingerie.. and handbags.. and make-up..and...)

So anyways, apart from currently obsessing over the availability of this particular dress I fell in love online with last night, I actually have (as always) a dozen trillion million things on my to-do list. Except that I am glued to the fuckin laptop (again.. as always), happily nosing my way thru fashion blogs after fashion blogs.. gossip columns.. and other people's blogs.

Of course, Fashion Babylon conveniently placed arm's length just across the table is not helping the situation either. The book's extremely addictive, and I wish I just have all the time in the world to indulge in it, and laze the whole of my Saturday away just turning the pages of Fashion Babylon.

As usual, I am multi tasking at my/Sam's workstation a.k.a our dining table. I have stacks of course books on the table waiting to be read (major part of my to-do list), and windows of fashion blogs on my laptop, my un-completed bible (waiting to be completed of course), and loose notes all over the table --- AGHHH!! $(%*&#)@
I need more than 24 hours a day.

I am still waiting for the online dress seller to get back to me. She needs to check if the dress I am seriously obsessing about at the moment is RESTOCKABLE. AGH.*fingers crossed*

It's raining heavily outside..How on earth we are suppose to have our BBQ later in the day is beyond me. Let's hope we order pizzas too.

xx. hav a great lazy saturday ya'll.

No comments: