Sunday, August 24, 2008

last minute post

so i am packing for adelaide tonight.. and I cant quite decide if i should pack my red pointy flats, or my black peep-toe heels. Hmmm. The red ones are new though so I cant quite tell if it will bite.

Hmm, should I bring an overcoat plus a jacket, or just a dress under my coat? decisions decisions decisions. stockings or no?
Adelaide's Weather forecasts for the next two days: min 5-7 degrees, max 15-17 degrees, rain/cloudy .
yaiks! thank god i bought my cute black umbrella (paraplu) last few weeks. pheww!

Sam -my partner in crime is being very productive at this very minute; enthusiastically 'studying' for our trip-
'Adelaide is the best city in South Australia for shopping' she says-- woooot! that means we are going to run down to the money changer in a bit to buy more Aussie dollars!!

So have a great sunday and a fab week ahead guys--the good thing about the dreaded approaching monday is that you'll be one day closer to FRIDAY! hehe.
ciao guys!
:)
ps: mom, tried calling , but no answer :(

No comments: