Thursday, December 2, 2010

juggling the 5 balls.

Read this theory of juggling the 5 balls from a romance novel. I didn't think much of the book, I don't quite like to read romance stories, really; and I think it paints in the minds of all women an all-too-rosy picture about how relationships should be; but it really ISN'T . So anyways. Where was I? I am tired. And I am writing this while waiting for il mio idolo to come out from the shower.
So anyways, the 5 balls.
Career, family, friends, love, and health. Out of these 5 balls of life, 4 are glass, the 1 rubber. Guess which is which?
Turns out, the one thing most of us strive for, and work hard for, Career, is the rubber ball. Sadly, in our bid to earn as much as we could, or win the rat race, we misjuggle our precious 4 glass balls; family, friends, love and health.
Note to self: remember that career is the rubber ball.

No comments: