Wednesday, December 8, 2010

homeground

it's good to be back!! Good to go out for late night supper with Ben, meet the old hsbc group, do dinner with sam and bitch all night, good to wake up to my furry monsters, to drive my little car and blast the radio loud and to have mum fussing all over me!!!

So, yea, it's good to be back!

At the back of my mind though, am worried if my employment pass would go thru, and how long it'll be before I can head back to Singapore. But I read from somewhere, that life is all about balancing five balls; career, family, friends, health and love. Rubber ball being career, the others, glass. Pass few months I think I focused a tad bit too much on my love and career in Singapore, so yupp am doing the other balls now!! teeeeeheeee!
hmm. wonder what's for breakfast!

No comments: