Saturday, December 11, 2010

the BIG Interview

It's Friday night! And I should be on the way out with Ben, but just 'cause I had this ahemm.. cosmetic procedure done 2 days ago, my face is all red, and blotchy- hence OUT; is a no go. Please please, I hope I can heal by tomorrow night!!!That, and the rest of the world is heading to SG for Zoukout, I am uber JEALOUS!!!!!

Am home instead, giving a mini-lecture to my baby cousins who are all so excited for tomorrow's interview with SIA. Reminds me of Sam and myself just over two years ago! I can totally relate to the excitement! Let's just hope they are not too dissapointed when they realise what life is really like onboard! It's not all glam and glitz, but sheer hardwork- I am glad though it was my life the past two and a half years; and I've seen and travelled, shopped to my heart's content, and met the bestest friends thru flying. That, and I met my il mio idolo in Sg!! :D

But oh well, that's the great thing about life, we all see things differently, and they may just end up lovin' it, and make it their lifetime career.

All the best to you girls!! xx

1 comment:

cher ching said...

omg wat cosmetic procedure babe?