Tuesday, November 30, 2010

graveyard shift

I should be working my ass off right now with my work piling up, but my eyelid's are so heavy.

I wonder how I did it before, I don't think I can operate a flight now if I had to. I remember how I used to go out the whole day, and report for a Europe in the late night, touch down in Europe, and head out sight-seeing for the next 12 hours!

So, I left for work at 4 this morning, with barely 3 hours of sleep, we had to go view an installation of a client's rebranding campaign at Dhoby Ghaut MRT!! Never occourred .. damn how do you spell it? The word looks weird. YOu get the gist anyways, I never realised it took that many contractors to get a whole site ready, there were up to 40 of them!

We rushed thru the installation, with a main focal point: to have dim sum breakfast at Geylang Lorong 17.

So now, here we all are; at work. Coffee tumblers filled to the brim with extra strong coffee from Rasa Singapura, Half asleep, tummy full, a million emails to send out, a presentation to complete and table piled with heaps of workload.

12 pm come quickly!

and.. hoorayyy today's payday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to be able to follow from your travelling days on to your 'regular' work days... must be a bit different coming back to the same bed every day eh?

Keep it up :)

C P said...

yes it isssss!!!! I am still amused though to be going back to the same work place everyday, to the same colleagues!!but nothing beats having every weekend off!!!!!