Sunday, November 21, 2010

revived!



I am guilty as charged.

yes, yet another silly woman who drops all things she loves doing, the minute she finds herself a new man. Be it friends, partying, socializing, .. BLOGGING!

So . It's been almost 3 months since my wings has been officially clipped.
29 August 2010 was the last day of my life as a flight stewardess; and I have yet , No REGRETs.

Sure, I miss the shopping, I miss the travelling, I miss being able to pick up my bags and leave for a couple of days; but nothing can compare being able to share the everyday- ness ( if there's even such a word for it) of having to go to work, to toil in the daily stressors of a normal life on ground, buying groceries, watering my plants, worrying about my roses, what to eat for lunch, OR dinner with him, where to go on weekends, what DVDs to watch; well, I think nothing at this point can beat that.

Looking back at where i stood , last year, this time; I am pretty proud of myself.
I think I have moved 4 steps forward.

For ONE, I am working towards a career , for the long term. A future , now.
SECOND, I have started working out , I have just signed up for a gym! I am going to stay committed , I swear.
THIRD, I can cook now, and I am eating healthily. Gone are the days where I survived on canned tuna, hawker food, aircraft food and MacD's delivery.
FOURTH, am SPENDING LESS!

Hmmm.. now if only I can get my rose bush to bloom!!

1 comment:

Ivy Foong said...

You have 1001 reasons to be guilty cuz your good friend here has no one to go party with, eat sushi tei with, share cab with, shopping with and many many more!! but I still LOVE you and thank God you are juz next door and I'm glad I get to see you every time I go home now!! *hearts*