Friday, November 26, 2010

first month in advertising

I am exhausted!

4th week in Advertising, and things are definitely picking up. In terms of workload, I mean!
After many sessions of going to and fro, stuck in a constant deliberation between the client and the creative team, finally, I got to see my first bus advert installation of a certain client's new rebranding scheme.
I was so excited to see the past weeks' hard work, though it was mostly my team's efforts ( I joined somewhat towards the near-end of the campaign). But yet! Still fun! Wish I could post up the pics , or even write more about it, but I can't, so ..
Anyways, moving on; lunch time , S and I decided to go check out a client's roadshow, we decided to take advantage of being out, and to my great delight; we did a bit of shopping! The perks, I guess of the job. Love it when S decides to declare a mini shopping trip amidst our crazy efforts to get our work done.
Anyways. Thank god it's friday once again. A great end , to a real busy week. Tomorrow's going to be the real killer, S is going to be potentially hospitalised, so.. it'll be interesting to see how we hold up the fort!
My signor affascinante is not back yet, I miss him already!

No comments: