Sunday, June 6, 2010

reboot*

Sunday , 6th of June ; and I am pretty happy with myself :I have finally updated my resume, and submitted it to a few companies. I am excited!!

I admit, a career reboot is a bit scary. I wonder if I would miss flying; the allowances. The travelling. The shopping.

But I am excited! The thought of having all my weekends off, public holidays, coffee breaks , happy hours after a stressful day at work, of going to meetings, dressing up in work gear , cute colleagues: its enough to make me leave.

It's not going to be easy re-adjusting, but an easy life is a boring one. SO there.

1 comment:

kim said...

Go ahead, take that step, even just the thought of it, yes, the tiniest of steps can take you a long, long way.

There isn't any "right" time for doing the many things we want to do...stick to your gut feeling...you just know it's right when it's right.