Wednesday, July 8, 2009

oh San Francisco!

On my trip to San Francisco last week, I did just what any normal, breathing female would do:













Ditch all initial plans of cycling to the Golden Gate Bridge, to see the Fishermen's Wharf, or even the Alcatraz...


to quote Adeline and Herra " Golden Gate is just another.. GATE right? "

and???
















SHOPPPPPP!!!

Forever 21 was massive- 3 stories, ladies. Heaven!

Bahh.. the Golden Gate would have to wait .



It was a gorgeous Sunny Saturday- happy shoppers, all dressed up in the best summer clothes. Nice and lazy, I like;)


There was even the Pride Parade- a huge Gay parade on Sunday, I went to check it out for 5 minutes after Breakfast .
a big hoo haa it was!! Then I went on with my usual shopping spree!

ahhh Frisco.


I shall be back :D

No comments: