Monday, July 20, 2009

Dear Vy

This one 's for you sweetheart.
I know tons of people hate Miley Cirus, but I like her anyways, and I thought of you when I heard 'The Climb' at The Sanctuary today :

Every step am taking
every move I make feels

Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking
But I gotta keep trying

Gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain

I am always gonna want to make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle

Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose


The struggles I am facing

The chances I am taking

Sometimes might knock me down

But no, I am not breaking


I may not know it

But these are the moments that
I am gonna remember most


Just gotta keep going
and I,
I got to be strong

Just keep pushing on.




Lots love.

1 comment:

Ivy Foong said...

Dearest Ping,

Thanks for supporting me physically, mentally, spiritually, morally everyday since the day my dream was shattered and heart was broken.

I like "The Climb" a lot. It's meaningful. Thanks babe. I had my one last cry. I won't look back anymore but only focus what is ahead of me.

Thanks for remembering me when you heard the song. Hope to see you soon and take care wherever you are babe.

Lots of love, Vy