Monday, July 20, 2009

drumrolls ... PLEASEEEEE!!!

We've finally paid for our hotel rooms! I am so excited!!

It's a DONE DEAL! finally!!!!

Before coming to SG, Sammy and I have always talked about going on island holidays, throwing parties, and going on more holidays !

For weeks now, we have been going to and fro , to and fro (no thanks to me , oops!) deciding on a holiday location- we wanted a nice lazy holiday. By the beaches, of course!!

From Bangkok / Phi Phi Island , to Jakarta, to Bali, to Bintan and back to Bali , and then back to Bintan once again.

So where are we heading , 3 August of ' 09?



Bintan Island!!


and our accommodation??





Our Messy Bintanese Agenda:
1) Elephant park
2)Fireflies
3)Handicraft market
4)massages
5)massages by the beach
6) party!!!!!
7) Quadbiking

OOh! and the best part?? I get to tick off Item 20 on my To Do List! Though it's not Club Med Bintan, IT IS still Bintan! Yes? ;)
One more week!
xx




No comments: