Thursday, May 7, 2009

pass me the Butter, please! 30 April 09

Pre labour day: guess who I bumped into at the KL LCCT airport ??

Ally!!! We were on the same flight back to SG!!weeeeeeeeeeee!
Glad to see you again sweetie! :D
I was in a hurry to get back to good old SG , but our flight was delayed- so armed with our ginger beers, we chatted happily to kill the extra one hour , ahemmm We ALMOST MISSED OUR FLIGHT!
Once in SG- I rushed off to be reunited with Ivy darling and the girls for a big night out !
Pass me the Butter pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseee!



Dinner at Manduku, Tampines 1. Bumped into Fanni!

The long line at Butter. But we didn't have to queue too long, did we? :D




...Nelson and I managed to persuade our old friend from school days, Vince to join us !

















Thank youuuuuuu Yvonne sweetie!!!!














love you darlin!





xx









cheeky Ivy!



hmmmm i diluted my drink with Orange juice. What's OJ + Champagne called , girls?










and this must be naughty Dexter's hand!!!!!! Grrrrrr &$&#*(! :P



meet Vincent, my friend from primary school! we were in the same class back when we were just 12!


teeny tots!







naughty nelson!




... and I bump into Joyce- you will remember her from my Shanghai post just a couple of weeks before!!




.. hmm. meet Joyce's friend.. Mr what'sHisName.oops!










hope to fly with you again Joyce !!!






lol. Don't quite remember where the flower came from!
















thanks boys!!!!!!!!!






eagerly waiting for our drinks!!!








i loveeeeee my champagne!





cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!!












eeeeeeee. siapa itu?













hahahahahah lookin' thru Yvonne's album- so many pics I don't remember taking!!!!!!
Hell - I don't even know what I am doing here! Poor Vy!












look at Chris-



girls, am looking forward to this saturdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!






don't remember what this pinky promise was for- was it for our Hawaii trip? or the New York? Or Athens? Capetown? ohhh wait. Or was it Brazil?





Meanwhile...
Guess who we decided to make friends with on the way out of the club:







We tried to get a free ride home from this sweetie!




Believe me, we tried- from blewing kisses , to the oldest trick in the book ' ohhh sir, you're simplyyyyyy wunnnnneeeeerfullllll!!!!'









'Dance like there is no tomorrow!!!!"
-Paula Abdul-
Nanjing photos coming right upp!!
xx

No comments: