Friday, May 8, 2009

Nanjing : The Night Life 02 May 09

Ok, I just got back from my one week Nanjing trip, and am now on my one week annual leave, before I head to Houston!I can't wait ! Victoria Secret, HERE I COME AGAIN!

Yes!!!!! Life simply just can't get any better than this! :D


As for Nanjing???
It was FANTASTIC!

To sum it up: nice hotel room, great and funny companions, Lots $$$$, CHEAP shopping- I simply couldn't ask for more!!!

As usual I took a thousand million photos (yessss Xiang.. i know i know.. BILLION!)
-but oops! that would have to wait for now. Mum's preparing my brunch downstairs!

For now, here's a dose of the night scene in Nanjing!
:D



If you're ever in Nanjing- you must head to Nanjing 1912. It's like Singapore's Clarke Quay- minus the bars, plus the clubs!!!


The first club we went in was all decked up ala Maharaja style- didn't quite like it- so we went club hopping.


We found a club to our liking finally! Slightly more relaxed, and hey! There were stripper poles too! woohoo!


Jacklyn and myself



Jacklyn, Khairul and Ping









Cheeeers! To Great flights, Great friends!











Every table had a HUGE big ass fruit platter. We had to HAVE one too!! For RMB 100 (approx. SGD 20, RM 45) you get a fruit platter like the one we have here! oh so cheap!









So pretty! :D
















HMM. Wonder what's a Closing Party. Oh well- so long as it's a Party!!






us hitting the dance floor, finally!
















The world IS my Playground!
:D
xxx. It's the weekend once again- I am excited! I am flying back to SG for a night out with the girls!!



No comments: