Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Keep speaking up

Lately, I have been thinking a lot about the direction I am taking.
I find myself sick and tired of having to live a life up to social and family expectations

Why must I be in banking?
I want to have the liberty to plan my day
I want to have the freedom to speak
I want to have the freedom to do things I love


I am sick of doing things just because that's what everyone else is doing. M
Stuck to a 9-6job that they loath, but yet do it still, just 'cause.

So, I am pleased to have received Andy's email today, and I can't wait to embark on this adventure!
I still have heaps to do, but the sails have been set, and I am about to take on this journey!

Anyways, over the weekend we threw a BBQ together with Gian's batchmates, and we were blessed with gorgeous weather and great company!

No comments: