Thursday, July 25, 2013

Content Producing

So at 1801 hours this evening, I threw all the paperwork, notes and whatnots into my already-full desk, and made my way home as fast as I could. Of course, along the way, I bought salad and juice from my fave salad stop at Arcade.

I had a good reason to be in a hurry, for it is this evening that I shall begin work on my content!

First up, there was this video that I had to view, and because I have been awake since 0500 hours today, I am having a bit of a problem concentrating.

So I have to work on my framework, content and produce a video by Tuesday. This Tuesday to be exact, and as excited as I am, I am growing a wee bit anxious!

Anyways, time to shower, and back to watching the videos and brainstorming on my content!

I have a thousand photos to look at and also work on for videos (this can wait, for its for pleasure!), I am going to focus on the essential things for now!

Ciao
Oh, I am also very proud to say that my Italian has improved tremendously thanks to Paola. Here's to never-ending improvement!

No comments: