Monday, July 16, 2012

Post holiday

First day back at work, and it was just amazing to be back on my feet.

Tony's right, progress is what makes us happy, and boy, progress it is I am working at.

I have to admit though that I was pretty down that I had to leave Rome alone, whilst he stayed on with his family.

Thank goodness for my housemate Ben and whatsap, I survived the first few grueling hours alone on Saturday, midnight. Which turned out to not be that much of a big deal since there are bigger problems in the world.

Ben handed me a book The lectures of George soros- and while the content is so hard to comprehend with his life philosophies and its effect on the financial markets, life and economy ; I have to admit that it did hit home on a few points.

Then his concept of reflexibility made me re-think my own avoidance and contempt to be a alone. That, and the fact that I am truly blessed with everything I have in my life.

Anyway... First day back and we are planning trip nĂºmero 2 to Sipadan for aug!

Ok time to check on the troop, and then run!

No comments: