Sunday, July 29, 2012

Gorgeous, really

It has been a beautiful weekend, one of catching up with old friends, and making new ones.

It helped too that it was all nice and sunny, I felt as if I was on a holiday again!

So Friday, I met up with Norah, and man, it was great to catch up with her.. I am happy that I can just be friends with her now, without the complications of her being my boss! Haha, we had a good laugh and gossip about everyone and everything at the agency, and it brought back good memories, horrifying ones too!

Then, sat night, it was a mini Monash reunion, and I am just so thankful to have these ladies who are living in Singapore too!!

Today, I went with cris and lili to Tj beach club, and gosh, I really love the place. We met so many people, and it was such a great way to spend our Sunday noon. So relaxed and easy going, and it's such a great place to network!

So yes, wonderful really, it has been!

No comments: