Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Girlfriends.



There are many wonderful things in my life, that I am truly so grateful for.

This post, however, is for my two dear friends, Cynthia and Ivy. With our lives now so different, (and hectic!), it has been ages since we could all hang out together. You can imagine really, the chaos of the past three days!


Taken two years ago, when all we were interested in were shopping, and partying.


Just early this year, when Cyn was in Singapore to visit us!


Present day.




Love!

2 comments:

LovingLivia said...

Hi Ping Ping,

Wow, it's really nice; your blog really inspire me to travel and how i wished i have done more travelling when I could have!! well, don't stop yah.. and love your check list. And you got nice nice pics too!! take care babes!! will continue to read and love your plant too.. I'd love to develop green fingers too one day..

C P said...

heyyy babe!
good to hear from you! Well, you could still travel, I am sure it will be even more fun with your two kids and hubs! :)
Take care babe, will definitely visit Loving Livia often, keep those pics coming, I love them!
xx