Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mar's Coming!

I am so excited I could hardly keep still.

Fidget fidget fidget.

Marilia's flying into Singapore tonight. It has been 10 years since we last saw each other.

Thank you AFS, for having given me the wonderful opportunity of spending an entire year in the Netherlands, it has indeed been one of my most memorable life experience, and also the reason why I have friends all over the world! And of course, I wouldn't have been able to go on my exchange year, had it not been for my wonderful, supporting parents!! love.

So Mar's from Sao Paulo, Brazil, and she's touching down at 23:59.

Oh wait, I just realised I do not have her mobile number. On the upper hand, I THINK she has mine. I think.

Hmm.. it should get pretty interesting at the airport.

Nevermind, I shall head to T3, bump around at TCC, and hopefully we'll figure out how to meet each other, be it T1, T2 or T3!

No comments: